KPRJ is committed to a high degree of integrity, transparency, and good governance in the conduct of its operations. In view of this, the Whistleblower Policy has been established to encourage and provide an avenue for a whistleblower to raise concerns of any wrongdoings without fear of reprisals.
WHAT CAN BE DISCLOSED?
- Criminal offenses like corruption, bribery, fraud;
- Intentional misrepresentations, misstatements, omissions, directly or indirectly affecting financial statements; or
- Failure to comply with any legal obligations;
- Improper conduct or unethical behaviour;
- Danger to the health and safety of any individual or the environment;
- Attempts to conceal any of the above.
DISCLOSURE OF IMPROPER CONDUCT
Whistleblowers are encouraged to lodge a report by providing, to the extent that is possible, the following information:
- Description of the Improper Conduct and the people/party that are involved;
- Details of the Improper Conduct;
- Particulars of witnesses (if any); and,
- Particulars of documentary evidence.
HOW TO REPORT
A disclosure of Improper Conduct may be made orally (via call: 016-7626354) or in writing (via e-mail to email@example.com ).