KPRJ WHISTLEBLOWER PROTECTION POLICY
- The policy protects the whistle-blower who lodged a report or complaint, provided the report is made in good faith.
- Any person that has made report in good faith is protected against adverse employment actions which will affect his or her livelihood (e.g. discharge, demotion, suspension, harassment or other forms of discrimination) for reporting improper conduct.
- He or she is protected even if the report made proved to be incorrect or unsubstantiated.
ASSURANCE OF CONFIDENTIALITY
- All reports and identities of the whistle-blower will be treated in a confidential and sensitive manner. A report will only be disclosed to those who are authorized to carry out an investigation into matters relating to the report. The identity of the whistle-blower shall always be withheld in these circumstances.
- If a whistleblower believes that he or she is being subjected to discrimination, retaliation, or harassment for having made a report under this Policy, he or she should immediately report those facts to KPRJ’s Audit & Risk Management Committee (ARMC) Chairman. Reporting should be done promptly to facilitate investigation and the taking of appropriate action.
Please email to firstname.lastname@example.org or fill in “Borang Salahlaku Integriti” for any report on allegations of suspected misconduct or breach or suspected breach of law, rule, or regulation